The Wonderful World of Webkinz!

Hello everyone!
Well, as you can see from the title, I am playing with my.... Webkinz!! :D
Okay, now before you laugh, let me explain.
Tiffany slept over at my house the other night, and she was telling me about her Webkinz, and I was like, "I wish I remembered my Webkinz username and password..."
And she found me on her Webkinz Buddy List, and I logged back on! For the first time in, like, years!!!!!!
OK, now you are probably thinking, "Wow. This teenage girl still plays on Webkinz.com... I'm totally not following her anymore."
But seriously, its so much fun, guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It makes me feel like a little kid again! :D
I'm in such a good mood!
It will instantly make you feel better after a long, hard day. :)
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

Just try it!
You will feel 100 X better, I promise :)

Now, I would like to tell you guys one more thing.
If you haven't heard of the Treehouse Gang by now, you will sooner or later!
The Treehouse Gang is this group of girls that made a blog ENTIRELY devoted to teenage writers! (cough cough THALIA cough cough) :D
Anyway, you can submit your stories, and they will read them, critique them, and even feature them on their blog!
I encourage you guys to check them out!

http://thetreehousegang.blogspot.com/

Well, that's all for now!
Bye everyone!
xoxo
Serena

1 comment:

  1. Webkinz was my ENTIRE life as a kid. I am so jealous of you!!!! For awhile I really really have wanted to start playing again, but I can't remember my password :( I seriously may go out and buy a webkinz myself!!!!!!!! WEBKINZ RULES!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! (: