My friends

MY BEST FRIENDS ARE MY LIFE!!! <3
hEY GUYS! BroadwayBaby here... I know I already posted today (that little Me Myself and I thing) but I remembered that I have to talk about ny friends!!
However, I have to pack for a trip that Im going on tomorrow, so Ill try to make it short.
BUT for privacy reasons, I will not use their real names.
FIRST UP!!
Kiana-
Kiana and I have been BFFs since like 2nd grade. She has blonde hair and blue eyes (which are BEAUTIFUL!) and she loves dancing :) She is sooooo easy to talk to, and I can tell her ANYTHING!!! She also has a great sense of humor, and she is willing to do anything for her friends. Sheeeeee......is just...just... TOTALLY AMAZING
NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eva-
Eva is so funny! But, she is very smart and witty, and she is the smallest 8th grader I know, but it makes her the perfect flyer for cheerleading :)

Melanie-
Strawberry blonde hair. Blue eyes. Amazing laugh. Great sense of humor = Melanie! She can be a little shy, but once you get to know her, she is awesome :)

Claire-
Blair has long dark brown hair, and PIERCING gorgeous blue eyes. She is kinda stubborn, and tends to pick fights sometimes, but that's just who she is, and we gotta stick by her, ya know? She is really funny, and smart when she wants to be ;)

Jennifer-
Flirty to the extreme! But, she is always happy, and she is the most playful, sweet, loveable kind person you will ever meet. What she doesn't have in any catagory, she makes up for in personalityThe only problem is...she acts a little more like a follower than a leader...well, specifically BLAIR'S follower... but we love her.

Kate
Sporty girl X 10,000!!! She loves soccer, and she is really bubbly and energetic, and she could totally take anyone down if she needs to defend herself...or her friends :) She is like a little happy puppy :D

WELLZ.... anyways...
THIS HAS BEEN BROADWAYBABY'S BLOG FOR TODAY!!!!
Tune in later.... until then...
xoxoxo
Serena
(a.k.a BroadwayBaby)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! (: